Friday, November 23, 2012

Vizio 42" LCD 3DTV SBS (Side By Side) Explanation using model E3D420VX

Vizio 42" LCD 3DTV SBS (Side By Side) Explanation using model E3D420VX Video Clips. Duration : 13.77 Mins.


I decided to post another video using my Vizio 42" (I said 47" in the video but I meant 42") LCD 3DTV that uses "Theater 3D" technology. I wanted to be clear that on this TV the only way to view 3D content is to have a 3D video/source of some kind (either Bluray 3D, 3D content backed Up on your computer, or even 3D content on Youtube). The SBS (Side By Side) videos can play on anything including your computer or external media player but they must be sent to the 3DTV via a HDMI hook up - only then will the TV display it in 3D (after turning on 3D of course).

0 comments:

Post a Comment