Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Old School Awesome - The Television - History // How it works // Which type is best

Old School Awesome - The Television - History // How it works // Which type is best Video Clips. Duration : 2.57 Mins.


The history of Television, how TVS work and which type of TV is best - Plasma, LCD or LED? I know this is random but I hope you enjoyed this informative video. My family wants to throw these out - thought I should use them for something! FACEBOOK :D www.facebook.com Follow me on Twitter: www.Twitter.com Add me to your circles on Google+: www.gplus.to Subscribe for more videos: youtube.com Thanks for supporting my YouTube channel :D AppChat is a technology show produced by Elly. The focus is usually on app reviews, however, AppChat videos range from product reviews to tutorials, looks at "retro" items & more. There are usually new AppChat videos every 1-2 weeks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment