Wednesday, October 17, 2012

inside North Korea 2009 by Chinese media 5/7 Eng Sub

inside North Korea 2009 by Chinese media 5/7 Eng Sub Tube. Duration : 10.25 Mins.


Please use CC button to enable subtitles A documentary made by Phoenix TV on North Korea. The film crew is actually allowed in the DPRK, and given quite a bit of access. It is a follow up a similar documentary made in 2007, I will upload more if there is enough interest. This documentary is made by Phoenix Television. The subtitles are translated and timed by me, if you own this content and does not wish it to be on youtube. Just PM me, and I'll remove it. However, as so few film crew in the English media can go to North Korea. Please make such content more widely available and accessible. PS After after reading all the comments, I realized this video is as much as about NK as whether or not youtubers could comprehend the meaning of irony.

0 comments:

Post a Comment