Thursday, January 10, 2013

Western Digital WD TV Live and My Book World Review and Interface Walkthrough

Western Digital WD TV Live and My Book World Review and Interface Walkthrough Tube. Duration : 10.00 Mins.


Follow me: www.twitter.com A look at the Western Digital TV live Media player and My Book World Edition NAS drive (network hard drive). See how it all fits together, what comes in the box, and what the interface looks like. The perfect addition to you HDTV setup. Be it LED, LCD or Plasma, this my book live media player will stream all the video you need. WDTV: www.wdc.com My Book World: www.wdc.com Supported File Types: wdc.custhelp.com Another great unboxing: www.youtube.com My Channel: www.youtube.com/zimpaz "Western Digital WD TV Live" " My Book World" "WD TV" WDTV NAS unboxing "Home Media" "Networked Video" "Video Streaming" "Western Digital" "NAS Drive" "web front end" "western digital WD TV Live" "1080P HD" "You Tube HD" "Iphone Remote" Moviesheets Shoutcast 720P "Custom Firmware" Plugins Plug-ins TV Network HDTV

0 comments:

Post a Comment