Thursday, December 20, 2012

Fully Modified Xbox with LCD Screen and Custom Case Mods

Fully Modified Xbox with LCD Screen and Custom Case Mods Video Clips. Duration : 9.78 Mins.


Demo video of my original Xbox which I modded a few years back. Some of the mods include a built in LCD screen, built in wireless controller, built in DVD remote, upgraded 200gb hard drive, X3CE modchip, X3IR remote on/off, BIOS select panel, blue eject LEDs, custom back lit Xbox jewel window. The console is run as a networked media center and boots directly into XBMC. It can also run homebrew, emulators or original games directly from the internal hard drive. Some stills I took while doing the mod.... tinyurl.com tinyurl.com tinyurl.com tinyurl.com tinyurl.com tinyurl.com tinyurl.com tinyurl.com Anyone interested in trying some of these mods for themselves should head over to xbox-scene.com and check out the forums and tutorials. This is the second video I've done on this console. But, since I now have a new channel I thought it would be a fun to do another and cover some of the things I missed the first time round. Either way, I hope you enjoy watching :-).

0 comments:

Post a Comment